To increase the life of your clients wrapped advertising vinyl over a Formetco Direct to Pole or Panel Free Frame, we highly recommend using our optional Backdrop Vinyl Hardware Kit. Designed to keep sunlight from showing through the main ad copy while also reducing the negative effects of wind pillowing, such as friction tears along the pole pockets which causes early blowouts. These kits are easy to install from the backside of the frame with a single bolt and nut. They also include 4″ hook bolts and nuts for stretching the backdrop vinyl, no ratchet straps needed.
Key Features & Benefits:
- Made of ¼” steel that is pre-punched and angle formed for strength
- Includes: (1) ½” x 1.5″ Carriage Bolt, (1) ½” Serrated Flange Lock Nut, (1) Channel Nut, (1) 3/8″ x 4″ FX Hook Bolt, and (1) 3/8″ Serrated Flange Lock Nut
- 2-inch gap between the outside ad vinyl and backdrop vinyl prevents moisture and mildew build up
- Backdrop vinyl size from pocket edge to pocket edge is 1-foot less than the outer dimension of the frame’s height and width
- Top and bottom gripper bars require three pull points per bar up to 12′, side gripper bars require 4 pull points per bar up to 14′
- Fiberglass Gripper Bars can be included if needed