Positioning lanyards keeps the climber correctly positioned while working, which allows them to have both hands free for work while reducing the energy it takes to work in place for long periods of time. These lanyards are “Y” shaped and have two aluminum twist lock snap-hook connections that attach to the safety harness’s side D-rings.
Features & Specs:
- Hi-Vis Green webbing
- For work heights over 30’ with maximum working load of 310 lbs.
- Rest lanyards are 18” in length
- Positioning lanyards are 24” in length
- Easy-to-use aluminum rebar hooks and twist lock snap-hooks
- For use with fall rated full body harness only
- Webbing material: High Tenacity Polyester
- Carabiners: Engraved with norms and specifications
- Minimum breaking force 5,000 lbs.
- ANSI Z359.3-2019 certified