Formetco Select Dual Leg Self-Retracting Leading-Edge Lanyard with Rebar Hooks provides
continuous fall protection when climbing fixed ladders and walking on billboard catwalks.
Features & Specs:
- Approved for foot level tie-off and leading-edge applications
- For work heights over 15 ft.; with maximum working load of 310 lbs.
- Allows for 100% tie-off at all times
- Designed to instantly interrupt an initiated fall
- Easy-to-use connection pin
- High-impact ABS plastic housing, extremely durable
- Steel or aluminum rebar hooks
- Built-in swivel prevents lanyard twisting
- Lanyard shock absorber pack will only activate under high levels of force
- Impact indicators will be exposed when subjected to a fall arrest event
- For use with fall rated full body harness only
- Webbing Length: 7 ft.
- Breaking strength of 1 in. Dyneema (HPPE) webbing: 6,000 lbs.
- Meets or exceeds ANSI Z359.14-2014 and OSHA applicable standards
Hand wash with cold water and neutral soap, dry in the shade and keep away from the sunlight when
Make an inspection plan with qualified personnel. The products are subject to an inspection before and after each use. Check for damage, deterioration or malfunction of stitching, webbing, labels and hooks. A written or electronic record of each inspection should be filled and kept.