Category- Bulletin Faces
New from Formetco, FALCON Bulletin Panels! Once again, our customers requested a product that was different from our standard production panels, and we listened. Drawing off our experience with building the most durable wood framed panels for the outdoor advertising industry, we set our minds on making a galvanized metal and aluminum version that would last just as long and have the highest quality over any other panels on the market today.
Key Features and Benefits
- ACM sheeting thermal property rated from -58 to 176 degrees Fahrenheit
- Manufactured in standard bulletin sizes; 12×24’s, 10.5×36’s, 14×48’s, and 20×60’s
- Lighter weight compared to many other frame and panel designs.
- Modular and rigid 1-5/8” thick C-frame frame design, prevents bending under ratcheting pressure.
- Galvanized metal means no welding or painting required.
- Field adjustable & leveling stringer clips for wood stringers, angle-iron stringers, and inverted angle-iron stringers.
- Highly durable aluminum composite face.
- Face and frame assembled with recessed dacrotized screws.
- Available without a face for a simple panel-free frame.
- Replaceable pressure treated wood reinforcement along panel top for cut-out extensions.
- End panels have set-back stringer clips for short stringers and better side vinyl wrapping.
- All panels are bolted together for a smooth face.
- Panels are locked and secured in place with screws placed through the stringer clips.
- Installation time is reduced due to less panels.
- Custom sizes available upon request.
- Patent Pending