Formetco Select Resting and Positioning Lanyards with large aluminum rebar hooks provide
support while resting or working on fixed billboard ladders. They attach to D-rings either on
the chest or hips of a climber’s safety harness. Resting and positioning lanyards do not offer
Fall protection and should be used with other fall-arrest equipment or as part of a full fall-
arrest system, such a cable sleeve and vertical lifeline system.
Resting lanyards should be a part of every billboard climber’s fall-arrest equipment. Typically
used when climbing 30’ or taller fixed ladders. When attached to the harness front D-ring and to
the fixed ladder rung in front of them, the climber can rest in the harness by propping their legs
on a rung and leaning back into the harness allowing the worker to take a break from climbing.
Features & Specs:
- Hi-Vis Green webbing
- For work heights over 30’ with maximum working load of 310 lbs.
- Rest lanyards are 18” in length
- Positioning lanyards are 24” in length
- Easy-to-use aluminum rebar hooks and twist lock snap-hooks
- For use with fall rated full body harness only
- Webbing material: High Tenacity Polyester
- Carabiners: Engraved with norms and specifications
- Minimum breaking force 5,000 lbs.
- ANSI Z359.3-2019 certified